Marshall A. Mintz is a criminal defense lawyer in New York City who has experience with a vast variety of criminal matters, ranging from high‑profile federal trials to simple prosecutions in New York City Criminal Court. Read more...
Recent News and Notes
- Second Circuit Remands for Consideration of Whether the Sentencing Guidelines Produce Unfair Sentencing Ranges for Financial Crimes
- Appellate Division Vacates Murder Conviction Based on Compelling Prejudice from Joint Trial
- Conviction under NY Penal Law 265.01 does not require defendant to know that particular knife fits statutory definition of “gravity knife”
- United States Supreme Court Holds Police “Generally May Not” Search Information of Cell Phone Seized from Arrestee
- Expert Witness Precluded from Referring to Ballistics Identification as a Science or Implying Any Degree of Certainty as to Conclusions